Simple user interface for easier operation
LOADRITE refuse truck scales are easy to understand, easy to use and can be connect to any on-board computer. The LOADRITE screen display is uncluttered and only relays pertinent information to the operator when required. This enables the operator to concentrate on what they do best without unnecessary distraction: refuse collection. The rear and front load truck scale share the same user interface. This advantage reduces the need for training of operators who drive both trucks on the use if the E2750.
No more overloading
The regulatory environment, where public safety and liability concerns underlay a trend towards more enforcement of overloading regulations is also a factor. To help prevent overloading, the net weight of each bin can also be added to a run total, so that the driver can monitor the total weight on the truck.
Keeping the weight on the truck under its legal capacity also helps to minimise maintenance costs.
The E2750 uses LR970 solid state position sensors to continuously report the position of the lift arm, ensuring optimal accuracy. The LR970 sensor measures pitch and roll angles, acceleration and the rate of rotation.
Legal for Trade
Legal for Trade facilitates easy invoicing by allowing the operator to measure payload weight during the lift cycle and provide traceable data on loading activity.
- Knowing the weight of each customer’s bin helps charging correctly; unprofitable customers are no longer subsidised by more profitable ones.
- Accurate weighing ensures trucks are loaded to the correct value avoiding expensive overload fines.
- Keeping the weight of the truck under its legal capacity helps to minimise maintenance costs
- Having visibility of the current payload helps with the route optimization. Operators can determine when it’s the best time to drive to the landfill or transfer station without over or under loading the truck resulting in optimized truck utilization.
- The rear and front loader weighing system share the same user interface making operator transition seamless between trucks.
How it works
- Long total per day, week or months
- Short total per load or day
- Individual weights with time and date
- Up to three user definable numeric fields for details such as customer name, number, bin size
- Auto add mode automatically adds the net weight to the total every time the bin is emptied
- Recall and display last lift
- Data Analysis
- Simple integration to customer’s on-board computers/MDT
LOADRITE printers provide a hard copy record/customer receipt of scale data, including:
- Bin weight and total weight
- Sequence number
- Time and date
- 3 user defined data fields
- Truck ID#
- User title
- Weight zeroed