- Speed up loading - Accurately load the first time by weighing of stationary bucket or forklift loads.
- Minimize lost product - Load to the correct weight regardless of whether material is wet or dry.
- Monitor productivity - The running total function allows tracking of total weight loaded over a shift, a week or a month.
- Promote safety - Weighing each load ensures that trucks are not loaded beyond legal limits and loaders are working within their safe working load.
- Eliminate overload fines - Prevent overloading by accurately weighing each load.
How it works
1. Pressure Transducers
4. Slope Compensation Kit
6. Data Communication
A standard report includes:
Date and time
Onsite loading location
Required amount of product
Product loaded and total truck payload weight
Individual bucket load weights