The L3180 offers more precise weighing in a wide range of conditions including adjusting for rough terrain, operator technique and machine movement using new weighing artificial intelligence. The system also features digital CAN-bus sensors for noise immunity and ground slope compensation as standard.
Smarter data management
The L3180 now offers in-cab performance KPIs (ton/hour, tons, truck count) to help operators monitor performance and achieve daily targets. When using Trimble InsightHQ quarry reporting portal personnel can gain access to site production and operator performance KPIs on desktop or mobile devices. Data is presented in dashboard or graphical formats, including a new loadout performance heatmap, powered by a built-in GPS. Trimble provides data security by caching data locally and then syncing with InsightHQ.
The L2180 now features a 5.7” touchscreen display, which is twice the size of previous generation scales. Colorful graphics, cleaner designer and the new touchscreen allow for faster menu navigation and interaction. New loading information detail including customer and product for each job can be customized on the interface by each operator to match their workflow and make it easier to see the right information for maximum productivity.
eTickets sends load information to any email, reducing the need for truck drivers to leave the cab while on site, and get back on the road quicker. eTickets can send a midday delivery update to the site foreman’s email for accurate and transparent materials delivery information.
The L3180 provides:
- Weighing artificial intelligence adjusting for rough terrain, technique, and machine movement for with greater accuracy, precision and speed.
- Greater loading accuracy
- New multi-axis solid-state IMU sensors
- In-cab performance KPIs (ton/hour, tons, truck count), production metrics (ton/product) and Productive Time Tracking (time/product, time/task)
- Data caching during power or signal weakness/loss
- Loading location heatmap to monitor incorrect stockpile or truck loading
- Built-in WiFi and GPS
- 5.7” color touch screen
- eTicket sends load tickets via email
- Pressure transducers
- Sensors (track boom angle and compensate ground slope)